Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Milk, Milk, and more Milk

Victoria wondered if she would produce enough milk for Ellie. I am not sure how much Ellie is getting, but it is everywhere, pillow, bed sheets, napkins, shirts, etc.

It has been a busy time here at home. Geoff, Rose, and family came by Tuesday night after returning home from camping to see Ellie. There was no holding them back and were very excited to see and hold her. The first night at home went as smooth as expected. Ellie fed every 3 hours and Victoria was great. I complete a nappy change at 3:30am, not that I remember much about it. I did learn from the peeing nappy change in the hospital and was prepared. I think Ellie was just testing me. She could have picked a better time, as I am not very prepared at 3:30 in the morning but I passed. The score is Ellie 1 – Paul 1.

Brenton, Megan and family came by today. They brought food for us! Megan, who is a child photographer, took lots of pictures of Ellie and a few of me and Ellie. I will show them off when we get the pictures from her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just amazed at how alert Ellie seems for a newborn. Her eyes look as if she knows what you are thinking. With all that milk, has she asked yet for a cookie ?

She is such a beautiful baby...and so much hair. Just like you Victoria. Did Paul have a lot of hair when he was born?

Need more pictures.