Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missing


Keys, mail, wallets, cell phones, watches, tools and anything small enough for Ellie to carry around the house goes missing from time to time. Yesterday, Victoria found her wallet empty and the contents in one of Ellie’s purses. The next day, she spent some time trying to locate her watch and even called me at work to see if I remembered seeing it. That night as I was putting away Ellie’s books I came across both of our watches in Ellie’s rocking chair, which has a secret compartment under the seat. It put the biggest smile on my face. She is full of surprises!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

At least now I know that when I am rushing to leave and I can't find my keys I usually only have to look in Ellie's little car to find them. Nice that at least she is putting them in the appropriate place.