Friday, May 3, 2013

Flower from James



Ellie’s marrying boy, James, gave her a flower at school.  She brought it home and asked us to place it in water for her.  She wants to keep the flower forever. (I think Victoria has put it someplace special for her.)  I am happy with her choice of James as his mother is a photographer and has the camera that I want!

At school, each girl has picked a boy to marry.  They change from time to time but Ellie has kept James around for a while now.  I was there one day when she said “Hi marrying boy” to him and he said “Hi” back.

Ellie has also told us her plan for kids in the future.  It goes like this:
“Ellie is going to have 6 babies.  She thinks the twins are going to born 8th of Feb. Boys and Girls. Also she is going to have the next pair 6th July. 2 sets of twins and 2 others.  I am going to make them into pair of twins by matching them in rows.  Then I am going to put them?  I think the next ones in July or August and next Feb 8th.”

No comments: