Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lip Gloss Later



Victoria had said to Ellie that she could put some lip gloss on later.  This was to be around the time she was going over to a friend’s house for dinner and a sleep over.  This is what Ellie told me when I asked her if she had asked to use the lip gloss.

“Daddy, Mummy said I could put it on later and that was a little time ago.  Now is a little later, Mummy didn’t say a little later or a lot later.  So I chose a little later.  Ok Daddy”

Note:  This post jumps about a month ahead in the blog timeline but I didn’t want to forget this moment.  She looks so old in this photo and it is very odd for me to see her like this.  Funny thing is photos from the same weekend she looks much younger.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Paul, great picture and story about Ellie.