Monday, August 25, 2014

2nd Race South





This was our second time traveling down south for a race.  We went with the same families and this time Victoria, Ellie and I all raced.  The day after the race we went to the luge.  Cooper had a blast looking out the windows of the gondola as we were going to the top.  Cooper also had his first ride with me racing down the luge.  He didn’t really know what to expect but he had a smile on his face by the end.  Ellie and I raced down the luge together and just like last time, I couldn’t go fast enough for her.  Then she decided she was brave enough to drive a luge car down the hill with Cooper and me following.  After two small crashes, she figured it out and we all sped down the track.  The other favorite attraction of the day is the Jelly Belly store.  All the kids picked out their favorites and Ellie was brave enough to take the jelly bean challenge.  I had the camera ready for Ellie’s disgusted face but she lucked out both times and didn’t get a bad bean.  Oh well, we will have to try again next time.  By the end Cooper was over tired and really didn’t want to leave all the jelly beans behind!

No comments: