Sunday, May 8, 2016

Who is the fairest one of all?


While this question normally takes place in Fairy Tales, Ellie and Cooper brought it to our house a few mornings ago.  During the night, Victoria was moving items around the house and decided to put a mirror in the kids’ room while they were sleeping.  In the morning, they were excited to see the mirror in their room and kept going into the room to look at themselves.  While I was busy making breakfast, I heard arguing and Cooper came out crying because Ellie didn’t want to be his friend.  Then I heard Ellie say that was because he punched or pushed her.  I asked cooper what had happened and he kept saying something about it not being fair, I couldn’t really understand him.  Ellie then came out and when I asked her what wasn’t fair, she said I had it all wrong.  Cooper wasn’t saying it wasn’t fair, he was saying fairest.  He wanted to be the fairest one of all and apparently the mirror and Ellie had said she was the fairest one of all today!

No comments: