Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ellie’s kidnapped Victoria’s body

Victoria has lost all control of her body and Ellie has taken charge. She is waking Victoria up throughout the night, yet is making her take naps in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning. Then just as Victoria is getting into bed to sleep Ellie plays “Jaws”. I am not sure what part of the body is pushing out, but it looks like a shark fin as it travels from side to side. Then it dives deep in the belly and something else sticks up on the other side. For me, it is great entertainment, but Victoria is getting tired of her antics. Yes, I have tried to take pictures of her game a few times, but that is when she stops. When I get tired of waiting and put the camera away, she starts again.

3 comments:

meg said...

Nice photo guys! Victoria you'll be glad one day that you have these photos to remember what it was like.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Victoria and Paul!

This is Edie, Victoria's step-sister. Mom and Rich are here visiting and Rich showed me your site. Vicky, you look great!! We should all be so lucky to look like that during pregnancy. I gained forty pounds when I was pregnant with Ben and I wasn't exactly Kate Moss to begin with. :-)

Just wanted to wish you both all the best. Good luck with the big event!

Edie

Anonymous said...

We flew up to Lubbock yesterday for an overnighter with Edie and Erik and their families. We go back to Austin this afternoon.

Couldn't resist showing them your blog site and Paul's website. All were very impressed.....as they should be :-)