Monday, May 18, 2015

Ellie's Birthday






Ellie decided to have a Rainbow party this year an invited a group of her closest friends.  Cooper even dressed up in his party shirt.  The two of them waiting patiently for party time and were so excited when the first group of friends arrived.  

I can’t believe she is now 7 years old!  She is interested in so many things and is always happy to learn more.  She is doing well in swimming and getting stronger with each lesson.  While she doesn’t ride her bike, she has been playing hard on her scooter and learn how to navigate the skate park.  Her reading is getting much better and I really think her spelling is already better than mine. 

When I started this blog, I had no idea what to expect or how long I would keep it up.  Writing is one thing that I struggle with and somehow in a little more than 7 years, I have wrote 52,000 words and 143 pages in a word Document to create 823 posts!  I hope that it will continue for many, many more years to come.

No comments: